COVID-19: Concierge Curbside Service
If any client is sick (especially with respiratory or flu-like symptoms), or has been in contact with anyone who is sick (especially those who tested positive for COVID-19), please do not travel with your pet. Please find your pet alternative transportation.
- We will have team members readily available to help you through this process:
- Clients will stay outside in their cars or outside the office following social distancing rules, as only the pets will be allowed into the building. Please call to discuss protocol regarding humane euthanasia, if indicated.
- All clients upon arrival, please wait in cars and call us at 909-875-6161 to let us know you have arrived.
- To prevent escape, all dogs must be placed on our slip leashes and cats/small pets must be in pet carriers.
- Once an exam room becomes immediately available, your pet will be escorted by one of our caring team members into an exam room where our veterinarian awaits to examine your pet.
- Clients will receive a phone call from the doctor once the exam has been performed to discuss exam findings, recommendations and treatments. Costs will be discussed as well.
- Billing/payment is completed either over the phone or carside. Please try to use credit/debit cards over cash if at all possible.
- If your pet has a medical procedure scheduled which requires admittance into the hospital, we will come to your car to go over all check-in paperwork and information with you prior to admitting your pet. We will call you to discuss discharge information and will have discharge instruction paperwork for you when you pick up your pet that evening.
- We are a “handshake and hug free zone” at this time.
- For medication/food refill requests, please call in or email prior to your arrival at the hospital. We will call you when your order is ready. Once you arrive, call us to let us know you are here and we will deliver your items directly to your car.